Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Friday, May 30, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Hey everyone! Welcome to our new blog! We are excited to be up and running. It's about time right! Keep updated with what's going on at A'vie, as well as view some of our special events that we have done or we are getting ready to do! Feel free to share your thoughts with us and definitely share this page with everyone you know!! Heres a quick look at a couple of events we have done recently- Enjoy!


Sammantha and Chris - March 15, 2008







Lauren and Corey - March 22, 2008





(Thanks to K-Gallery for the beautiful pictures!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took me so long to post a comment but the months after the wedding have been just as busy as the ones leading up to it.
Angela and the ladies of Avie did an amazing job with our wedding - including dealing with my family - which is a task in itself!
the wedding was EXACTLY what I had always dreamed of thanks to Angela, Ann Marie, and the crew! Also the flowers from Dan (Unforgettable Events) where by far the most beautiful flowers ever! the photography was from K-gallery and they are a great team - very funny and kept us laughing! I felt like a princess that day and I didnt stress about a thing with Avie there. It is every brides dream and it saved my mom from a heart attack as well! Thank you so much ladies for creating the day of my dreams! I hope that you enjoyed the plannig it as much as we enjoyed the day!