Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kelly and Nick Banks said "I Do" in March






I know this is back tracking a little, but I had to put Kelly and Nick on the blog. They had to have been the sweetest couple I have ever met and their kids were just adorable. I had the privilege of working with Kelly and Nick in the latter part of the planning process, and what a pleasure it was to get to know this family!



Their ceremony and reception both took place in their beautiful Tioga neighborhood. The ceremony was nestled back behind the gardens of the Clubhouse where they later had their reception.


Olive You Eat Well did the catering and the cake, Wayne's World provided the music (and believe me- guests tore up the dance floor - especially our younger crowd!) and Bella Blooms provided the beautiful flowers.


Nick and Kelly went simple, and never has simple looked so elegant. As you can see in the photos captured by Mary from Caroline Johnson Photography, this was truly a fairy tale wedding come true. You can see the love between Kelly and Nick and it was so amazing to be able to witness that!

No comments: