Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eventology 2009

So can you say that I am so late to blog about things. Well you can but please don't. I am really aiming to catch up on things. I only have about 40 different things to blog about so hopefully I can get you all up to speed on what is happening with us at A`vie.

Let's journey back to when I went to Eventology. I wanted to share with you some of the things we did and who we saw at the event...
These are some of the great things we received when we were greeted at Eventology. We as planners love to give gifts but oh how we love to receive them. :)

Look at these ladies. Here is the CORE TEAM!

Three highly successful and renowned wedding planners discussed their insight and perspective on how to create and cultivate a prosperous wedding business.
*Saundra Hadley of planning. . .forever events on How to Close the Deal: Sales Methods for the Wedding Industry.
*Discuss how to Turn Brides into Fans: Nurturing Your Relationships with Clients with Terrica Skaggs of Fabuluxe, Inc. and iWed: International Network of Wedding Designers.
*Lastly, learn how to Leverage Your Brand to Reach Today's Bride: Marketing in a Post-Modern World with Liene Stevens of Blue Orchid Designs and The Smart Planner.

It's me at the Mix 'N Mingle Gathering on the first night. I was able to meet so many planners from all over the world. I had so much fun and learned so much.
I have already put so much in place from what I have learned. I hope to do more soon. I am loving that I had the opportunity to go. I am already looking forward to next years Eventology.
~Angela