Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Friday, August 14, 2009

ViVA Event with Hospice

As you know we are doing more and more Corporate and Non Profit Events. I get so excited when they choose to use our services. One that is very dear to my heart that I have been wanting to get involved with is Hospice. They took care of my grandmother before she past away. We had the best male nurse ever. Although my grandfather wasn't too sure but this nurse proved himself to be so caring and empathic. To do it all over again we wouldn't change a thing. We loved all of the attention and care that Hospice gave us.

We are super excited to announce that we are going to help plan 2010 ViVA's Event. We are just getting ready to put the details and the theme together on the 11th of September. I can't wait to share all the details.
~Angela

No comments: