Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Saturday, September 19, 2009

From the eyes of a new intern

Rebekah has been a wonderful intern for us at A`vie from the moment she came in for her interview. Read a few words from her as she experiences her first events with us.


"
My first day as an intern for A'vie, I worked a wedding. I was helping at the ceremony organizing the bridal party and do all that I could to keep the weddings as traditional as possible. The bride and groom did not want to see each other before the weddings and so I was put on what I call “ Bride Watch 2009”. The ceremony was lovely! Everything fell into line as it was suppose to.

Before the ceremony was over, I ran over to the reception venue. My breath was taken away when I saw how beautiful the venue was. The decorating was great! As guests arrived, I would greet them and direct them to where the cocktails were being served. After the bride and groom arrived, the reception was in full swing. It was absolutely great! The food that was served was amazing! To add to the food, the caterers were so friendly! The band was outstanding! They really kept the guests entertained. The whole wedding was a great learning experience and I know the bride and groom were very pleased with A'vie's services!"
-Rebekah Sellers

No comments: