Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Thursday, October 30, 2008

An intern’s perspective on why to hire a wedding coordinator

I must admit that when I first started this internship I thought that wedding coordinators were kind of silly. I can definitely say that I was very mistaken. I wanted to try working in the industry to see if it was something that I would perhaps want to do in the future and if not I would be able to say that I tried it and ruled it out. These women are amazing at what they do. Their organizational skills, ability to remain calm in all situations, and ability to multitask just to name a few are phenomenal. In the short time that I have been here I have seen a bride go from a mad panic because the big day is almost here, on the verge of tears, to a huge smile because she is so in love! Even if you plan your whole wedding the ability to actually enjoy your day and not have to worry about how everything behind the scenes is going is well worth it. When it comes time for your wedding rehearsal and the big day your coordinator steps in and does what she is best at. She is there to keep you on schedule so that your day runs as smoothly as possible. If a problem were to arise you wouldn’t even know it because it would be dealt with before you even noticed the problem. It gives you the ability to truly enjoy your special day and enjoy the moment with the love of your life.

- Sammy

No comments: