Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Signature drink

One fun thing to do for your event is to create a signature drink. For my birthday last Friday, all the ladies in the office had a fun little surprise birthday party planned for me. They brought food and one of my gifts was champagne. So I got the idea to create my own drink and I called it "Blue Birthday". So fun, and yummy! Next time you're planning an event, think about the colors you are using and your favorite type of drink to create your own signature drink. All your guests will love it and it creates a fun topic to talk about during your event. Enjoy!
~Amy
Rebekah brought flowers, so sweet!
Brianna made the yummy spinach dip and Jacqueline decorated the room.
Lauren brought us flowers.
Kristin brought me champagne which is what inspired my signature drink.
Thank you ladies for making my birthday so special.

No comments: