Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jessica and Rob at The Florida Museum of Natural History

Jessica and Rob tied the knot on Saturday November 8th at the Baughman Center and then made their way over to the Florida Museum of Natural History on awesome scooters we were able to rent for them (Its a new company in town called "Yellow Bike") After months of plans and a few phone calls here and there, I finally got to meet Jessica and Rob TWO days before their wedding!! I have to say they were probably the two most laid back people I have EVER met in my entire life. I was so relieved when I finally met them and they were really as stress free about their wedding as Jessica had told me on the phone (I have to admit - I was pretty nervous about pulling off a wedding reception when I hadnt event met the bride or the groom). This wedding was all about the orange and blue - we even had a projector screen where we watched the Gators over power the Commodores! The couple displayed their school spirit with orange and blue in the bride's bouquetprovided by Crevasses, their orange and blue assorted cupcakes form Publix, and the linens from Celebrations who also catered the reception. The bride and groom were introduced to the Gator fight song and then danced and partied the night away with the help of David from Wellspring Entertainment and of course the Celebrations bar tenders. Jimmy Ho got some awesome shots of them as you can see.




One of my favorite parts of the night was watching the brides dad go crazy when the DJ played "Jump Around" - I have never had a father of the bride with so much energy and enthusiasm!! He gets my award for "Best father of the Bride". I had such a great time getting to know Jessica and Rob that day and I wish them the best of luck in thier marriage. I hope their wedding was everything they dreamed it would be! Last but not least...... GO GATORS!

No comments: