Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A little birdie told me...When to Hire a Wedding Consultant

As I have been off for a few days I have had time to look through magazines after magazines and catch up on stacks of reading that I have wanted to do. As I was skimming through one of them this small 'pink' article caught my eye.
Now before I state this you all know what we do but sometimes people wonder why should I hire a Wedding planner/consultant/coordinator. They say things such as, 'I can do that'; 'I have planned a party before'; and 'I can do this'. Then you get going and you realize that you are in over your head. This article might be for you.
"If your work schedule is just too demanding, you may want to get some planning help from a pro. 'Wedding planners know what's available out there fore all kinds of events, and we can save you both time and money by doing the legwork, getting the best vendors and avoiding potential mistakes,'" says Sarah Lusardi of NY Engagements, LLC.

NOW in my terms some things that we can make happen for you that you just don't have the time to even think about until it is too late.
  • Wedding Day schedules for family, wedding party, and vendors
  • Having back up plans for the weather
  • Being able to check in all the vendors and make sure that everything is in place for you.
  • Set up time to do a final consultation so you know that we know that everything is taken care of.
  • Delegate things to the right vendors.
  • Oversee the BIG and SMALL details of your day.
  • Keep things moving without being pushy or bossy.
  • Be creative when need to be, especially when it counts.
  • We expect the unexpected.
  • We love to do the research to make your wedding very unique to you.
  • We even love to do Power Meetings to make it happen within your time schedule.

So when considering if you need some help from a personal on your wedding day you might think of a few things first.
~Angela

No comments: