Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What do you do on a Friday Night???

Well it is rare in my life that I get a FREE Friday night. Especially the opportunity to spend it with my wonderful husband. As you all know I am a very social person which he isn't. I love people the more the merrier. So as my wish he allowed me to indulge and go to several events that I wanted to go.
We got to go to Cafe C Ribbon Cutting. WOW!!! What a cool color on a building. We were able to see so many people there. From past clients, future clients of theirs to all of our wonderful vendors. So you know I was in heaven when I saw all those people. Leah and her team out did themselves with a ton a food, drinks, and music. If you are ever down in the NW 8th Avenue section of town you MUST stop in at Cafe C and have lunch. I especially love the spicy peanut noodle salad. My new favorite.
Then my husband even agreed to go to Sweetwater Branch Inn's 9th Annual Bash. This was for their employees and families but vendors. They had food from around the world so we were able to enjoy all types of food while having fun. We were able to see so many of the same vendors from the event before and more.
So if that isn't enough...yes, I was still ready to keep going. I convinced him to even go see a movie. Role Models. It was a good laugh. Which is a must need at the end of any week.
~Angela

No comments: