Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Matt and Meg's New Year's Eve Wedding



I am so excited to tell everyone about this wedding- it may have been one of my favorites I've ever done! Such a fun, relaxed, happy couple with such great families!
To be honest, I wasn't thrilled when I first learned I would be working on New Year's Eve- by myself. But the more I got to know Matt and Meg, I could not have been more excited to do anything else on New Year's Eve! It was truly such a blast! The Plantation Hall at Haile was decorated so beautifully (which took me several hours, but was so worth it!)- it was like a completely different building! I hope to use these pictures as future marketing to show what can really be done in that building.


I loved the fusion of the Japanese culture and American culture together in so many ways- the food, the decor, the music- and especially the way the two groups of people interacted on the dance floor! They may not have been able to communicate verbally, but they had no problem relating on that dance floor! One of the most unique things about Matt and Meg is that they actually got married this past summer in Meg's home country of Japan with a traditional Japanese ceremony- which was shown right before this ceremony for all of the guests to see.
Of course, I have to thank all of the wonderful vendors that made this event such a success. Most of the decor came from Party Time Rentals- and a special thanks to Roxann for hanging the lanterns even though I tried to make her leave so many times! What a truly caring, kind-hearted person! An extra-special touch was created by Betsy from The Plant Shoppe- gorgeous centerpieces that just fit perfectly with the atmosphere of this event. Chef Brothers provided the delicious food and great service- they really made my job a breeze that night! Rounding off the yummy department was the cake by Jenny Wagner. Of course, no one would have had such a great time if it weren't for Bill and Taylor from Jay's Entertainment- they even led the guests in a live countdown to 2009, followed by lots of noisemakers, party hats, and of course- champagne to celebrate! Thank goodness we had Amy Barry from Capturing Real Life/Couture Photography to turn these moments into permanent, life-long memories! Even at 32 weeks pregnant- she did an awesome job and took some really incredible photos.

Overall, this turned out to be one of the best New Year's Eves that I've had in a while! I wish Matt and Meg the absolute best of luck in the future- I know they will have a wonderful, happy life together because they are so in love and so committed to having a strong relationship no matter what. Happy New Year and a happy new life to Matt and Meg- best wishes!

No comments: