Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Angela is gone to Eventology...April 6th-9th

Believe it or not I am getting away. Crazy as it might sound I have decided to go on a trip...well a WORKING but fun, exciting and a learning conference. I am super excited about it. I can't say enough about it. I have been wanting to go to this for years and I am finally doing it.
I will be in Indianapolis for several days to attend this amazing conference called Eventology. So if you are wondering why I won't be getting back to you so quickly think about me learning more for you.
Also, as soon as I arrive back I go into full swing into a huge wedding for several days. So I ask that you please have patience and grace with me. I will have staff assigned to your event and they will be in touch with you while I am gone. Please feel free to email me if you have questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I will blog about what I learn throughout my time. So stay tuned. Until then...~Angela

No comments: