Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Angela is at Vacation Bible School...

So if you are wondering where I am. I can't always get enough of my wonderful clients I even have to go for the younger ones. (Just kidding.) This week she is the Vacation Bible School Director at The Family Church. So if I am a little delayed please understand. As a mom of four I love to be very involved in all that they do. Therefore, when having big productions I love to be the leader hence I am directing Vacation Bible School.

If you know of people who have kids and would like to have them come please have them come. It is at The Family Church 2022 SW 122nd Street, Gainesville from 9am-12pm, Monday - Friday. Here is a little preview of what we are doing.

Hop on board LifeWay's Boomerang Express as VBS 2009 takes a train ride across the Land Down Under! As kids wind their way through Australia, they'll discover the vastness of God's love, and they'll learn that no matter where they go or what they do in life—it all comes back to Jesus.

Boomerang Express Scripture
"God's love was revealed among us in this way: God sent His One and Only Son into the world so that we might live through Him." 1 John 4:9


Boomerang Express Motto:
Follow!

Worship!
Live through Him!

Hope to see some of you there.
~Angela

No comments: