Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Thursday, July 23, 2009

JLS Photography

Getting married is one of those things you dream of from the first moment you lay eyes on a wedding dress. I know from personal experience that the time leading up to your big day is going to fly bye. And yes you will always remember how you felt that day and what song you first danced to as husband and wife, but when you sitting around on your 20th wedding anniversary the one thing that you will have is you wedding pictures! With that being said I would like to Introduce Jaime from JLS photography! She is going to be shooting my wedding in August and I cannot express what a joy she has been. Not only she super funny and down to earth, she always wants feedback and welcomes any and all suggestions I might have. It took little time to warm up to her during our engagement session at Gator Stadium, and braved she even agreed to brave the 98 degree heat index while continuing the shoot in downtown Alachua. Perhaps the best thing about her is the fact that she happily responds to my “weekly question” emails that are filled with random things from lighting to tons of examples of what pictures I want on my big day (at this point I bet our folder is at capacity!). Thank you Jaime for all that you do and I cannot wait to have you there on our wedding day!








Check out her website for more.
~Jessica K.












No comments: