Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh, how I love our clients

On a very serious note. I am being very serious. I really do love what I do. I believe that each and everyone of our clients would 100% agree with you. When it comes down to your day. I will do what it takes to make everything come together the way you want and envisioned it to be. Therefore, when it rained on Chris and Delia's wedding my heart just broke for them. I knew I couldn't control it but I knew that we had to double time it in all cases and protect, protect and protect!!!!

Even mopping the dance floor so Chris and Delia can have their first dance.


So if we weren't covering things up from a leaking tent for the caterers and pull things that were outside and covering up the dance floor that was outside out from the tent. We never ran so much, moved so quickly and teamed up.

Look at Leah from Celebration's go. The rain was back 'ON' and there we all ran into action again.
I have lots more to blog about this wedding from fantastic beforehand pictures to stunning afterwards. I had the pleasure of working with Rob Witzel Photography. He and his wife, Marian had a lot to put up with due to the rain and protecting their equipment along with preparing for what we could and couldn't do for pictures. Now we are all saying, 'The joys of the industry we work in'.

No comments: