Referring to:


Now referring all clients to:

http://www.adoreevents.biz

Friday, July 3, 2009

What do you do when you get a call?

Well after I finished up a wedding this past weekend and I was excited that it was still early in our world, 9pm and I was heading home. As I was calling home and getting my thoughts in mind of what I needed to do there my cell phone rang. It was one of the Groomsmen from the wedding. I thought that was very strange to call me now. You haven't called me all weekend but you call me now.

The reason for his call was he and four of the groomsmen where traveling together towards I-75 and they ran out of gas. Sure enough. I just couldn't believe it. I had to laugh and think this is just a 'Woman thing' but not any more.


So even if you think you are clear for the evening things can quickly change. So off I went to the Advanced Auto Store in Alachua and purchased a gas can and then off to the nearest gas station. So as I called to tell them I was heading back to find them if they could please let me know where they were at. Sure if they only knew because all they could see is street light and a building across the street but no name. After searching for them up and down a stretch of highway of 6 miles I found them. Only taking me 15 minutes...


We got their tank filled up and off they went running to the nearest gas station. So who says your night can't end with a little more fun than you expected. So guys remember to look at your gauge when the bell says you are almost out. Thanks for some laugher at the end of the night (Denver, Joshua, Fay, Louis, and Bryce).


~Angela

No comments: